This job has expired.
100% REMOTE - Senior Full Stack React Developer If you are a 100% REMOTE - Senior Full Stack React Developer with experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* 100% REMOTE - Senior Full Stack React Developer
*Job Location:* Work from Home
*Salary:* $150,000 - $225,000
*Requirements:* React, Full Stack, Front End,
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We are a property management software used by landlords and property managers in over 100 countries worldwide.
2. As a already profitable Start Up SaaS company with $10M in funding, 3 offices worldwide, and tens of thousands of units being managed, we are one of the fastest growing prop-tech companies.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing - Help build new features into the existing product, and optimize existing pages.
- Help discover, diagnose, and fix any bugs or issues.
- Work with the design team to ensure everything matches our brand, is responsive, and works perfectly.
- Respond and troubleshoot any downtime events and create systems and procedures to prevent them from happening.
- Build automated QA tests to run before deploying to production.
- Help lead projects, build our dev team, and mentor junior developers.
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of development experience
- 2+ years working with advanced React JS platforms
- Expert in working with scrum, keeping track of your sprints in Jira, and completing everything on time
Nice to Have:
- Experience building dev teams and leading and managing projects from scratch.
- Worked for a SaaS startup before where you learned to be agile and move fast.
- Built your own application from scratch (or did majority of the work) and can show a working concept, or anything in production.
- Experience working with node JS, mongo DB, or MERN stack
What's In It for You - Competitive base (150k-225k)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with 4% match
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Company card expense for business expenses
- Great equipment
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE - Senior Full Stack React Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Parker Graham
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.