This job has expired.
100% Remote- Senior Product Designer (E-commerce) If you are a 100% Remote- Senior Product Designer (E-commerce) with experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* 100% Remote- Senior Product Designer (E-commerce)
*Job Location:* Work from Home
*Requirements:* UI/UX design, figma, ecommerce
We are a well-funded start up based out of Santa Monica but are hiring REMOTE! We are fully funded and partnered with one of the MOST FAMOUS people in the mindfulness/health world. We are a performance-health company. Our company provides a single solution to track your key biomarkers and get information, nutraceuticals, hormone optimization, and coaching tailored to your body and your life!
What You Will Be Doing - Collaborate closely with our founders to create a user experience that draws customers in and keeps them in our ecosystem
- Be responsible for end-to-end design execution on our digital product, web, and future app.
- You will be our design expert who will ensure design consistency across all our assets, including digital ads, marketing collateral, package inserts, and any other assets that need design.
- Design high-fidelity UI and UX specs that communicate design intent to engineers
- Inspire new opportunities through your understanding of competitive products and our digital ecosystem
- Be customer-obsessed and a prominent advocate for our customers in our business thinking and planning.
- Present and drive buy-in company-wide around your ideas and direction youd like to push our digital product
What You Need for this Position - You have 5+ years of product design experience
- You have a background in e-commerce or digital conversion flows
- You're an expert in digital design tooling like Figma and love working with a software team
- You like to work iteratively with a team to improve digital products
- You are open to a fully remote role, with a 10% travel expectation.
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits
- Equity shares
- Great Place to Work
So, if you are a 100% Remote- Senior Product Designer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Parker Graham
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.