Job Location: [[Forest Park]]
Want to make an impact?
Employee may operate and maintain the Twistwrap, Rollwrap, Multipak, Cartoners, Prodopak, Bulk and/or Generals equipment and supporting equipment at established standards for personnel safety, food safety and performance.
Employee may also fill packaged bags and/or boxes into displays and shippers at established standards for personnel safety, food safety,
Ways you will make a difference
Skills that will make you successfulSKILLS: Math
- Operate automatic form and fill packaging machine to pack quality bags and unit boxes.
- Perform necessary quality checks.
- Minimize scrap rate at all times.
- Monitor quality of packaged goods for proper code dates, seam seals, registration, graphic clarity, hole punches, product mix, weights, product placement in packaging units, product orientation, and dust levels to assure each meets product quality standards.
- Count candy packages to assure proper quantity in each display carton or shipper.
- Computer-data entry and report requests
- Track, report, and record down time.
- Pack filled bags and/or boxes from the machine into displays and shippers in specified quantities and arrangements.
- Lift and move filled display cartons weighing approximately 3.5 pounds at a rate of approximately 400 per hour raised 12" to finished product conveyor.
- Lift and move filled shippers to a finished product conveyor.
- Maintain clean work area utilizing daily GMP checklists.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Employee shall follow all required GMP, quality and food safety requirements. In addition, employee shall notify their supervisor or other designated personnel of all quality or food safety findings or incidents.
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL:
Employee shall follow Ferrara's safety & environmental objectives & targets, follow the plant safety rules, report incidents & unsafe conditions immediately, maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to the Safety & Environmental Management System(s) on all related procedures and programs.
: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions Reading & Writing:
Ability to read technical written material and to communicate via written material Computer literacy:
Knowledge of navigation and inputtingExperiences that will support your success
This job has expired.