Join our OXO and Hydro Flask Team at Helen of Troy as our Account Coordinator (hybrid work onsite and from home), and make an immediate impact on our trusted brands. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day!
Hybrid Schedule: Our NYC team has transitioned back to working in the office on a regular hybrid schedule. At present, most team members are expected in the office an average of three (3) days a week. Decisions regarding any changes to our hybrid schedule will be communicated as we continue to closely monitor COVID-19 with employee safety as our priority.
What you will be doing:
This dynamic role is responsible for supporting and growing the OXO brand profitably in a number of critical channels of distribution including: Managing the execution of all NuOrder initiatives; supporting Sales Manager with Independent Specialty Stores, Specialty Store chains, Gourmet Grocery and Natural Foods, Craft, Hospitality and Restaurant/Food Service for the OXO and Hydro Flask brands.
This individual will have the opportunity to work with over 75 independent Reps/groups and will be a key point of contact and support for these Reps and customers at OXO.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Work with sales manager to drive sales at key retailers with updates to launch kits, employee training, special dating, pricing and freight programs.
- Assist SM in developing and communicating Specialty Store promotions throughout the year to drive excitement, sales and track participation to measure success.
- Investigate and improve OXO and HYF presence at key shows (gift show, gourmet catalog, coffee, etc) and make changes that help drive sales and exposure at these key events.
- Work closely with OXO and HYF brand communications teams to identify marketing opportunities with key retailers in this channel.
- Partner with Sales Manager to develop and implement e-commerce collateral to assist specialty stores with sales in this strategic channel
- Work with SM to develop seasonal opportunities, off-shelf merchandising and national level promotions that can be implemented in store and online by this customer base.
- Aid SM in the planning and execution of the oxo sales meetings, both in-person and webinars, coordinating cross-functionally with all oxo teams and rep groups.
- Assist other sales reps with new product information, oxo company updates, sales reporting tools, sales training etc. to help them successfully drive sales in their respective territories.
- Work with finance team to develop reporting that we can provide to reps to easily review their business.
- Develop monthly reporting structure on all accounts for internal and external review.
- Work with sales team and cross-functional departments to find opportunities to improve our performance as a team.
- Work on new projects to help drive sales and improve efficiency of internal and external sales teams.
- Build and maintain price lists and rep collateral shareouts.
- Work with Specialty Sales Managers to create efficiencies to share and be applied across all brands (OXO, HYF).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Multi-tasking, time management, efficiency, relationship building, and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years equivalent experience
- Proficiency in conducting independent research and presenting solutions
- Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, One Note experience
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Background selling to retail channels specifically for Housewares
In California, Colorado, and New York City, the standard base pay range for this role is $53,212 - $79,819 annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to location, experience, skill level, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees.Benefits:
Salary + Bonus,
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, 401(k) with company match, Basic Life Insurance, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Charitable (volunteer) Leave, and Educational Assistance.
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skills, and experience will make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com
. You can also find us on LinkedIn
. Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in1968,Helen of Troy has grown into a leadingglobal consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great.We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centricinnovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services tomake them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.