Account Manager - Clinical Solutions
Do you enjoy building successful customer relationships?
Would you like to deliver a sales strategy that creates growth?
Join our Clinical Solutions Team
We sell a suite of Enterprise solutions to healthcare providers to help doctors and nurses make better decisions to improve patient outcomes. We combine content, data and analytics, and turn this information into answers. We empower patients to be keen participants in their healthcare by providing access to information delivered in an interactive and patient-friendly way.
Partner with the best
As an Account Manager, you will partner with your accounts, calling on key stakeholders to measure and improve the client satisfaction of our products. You will provide excellent customer support and value-added services to ensure retention and renewal of our customers. You will build and manage relationships to identify opportunities for sales of new and additional Solutions products.
- Identifying key contacts and decision makers within customer organizations to develop solid relationships, understand their key priorities and to drive value for our customers
- Creating and implementing a consultative account management strategy to maintain renewals and uncover up-sell opportunities
- Monitoring utilization, usage metrics, client satisfaction feedback to develop plans of action to support your account strategy to mitigate risk
- Collaborating with all internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to identify up-sell opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction
- Providing accurate reporting and forecasting of sales through effective management and administration of our Salesforce system
- Performing effective product demonstrations remotely to promote, drive and deliver on product strategies
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a College Degree
- Have good experience in sales or account management with a successful track record of selling technology B2B solutions
- Be able to travel regionally, overnight, approximately 25% of your time
- Be adept with CRM packages and Microsoft Office
- Have excellent communication, organizational, analytical skills and a customer-focused mindset
- Have a natural ability to build relationships with stakeholders and customers across the organization
- Enjoy collaborating with teams to design a strategy to solve problems and implement solutions
- Be self-motivated with a keen desire to learn and improve your industry knowledge and share insights with your with customers
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, and training resources, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy assistance
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.