Snap-on Sales Representative - Selling Direct to Industrial Corporations
Snap-on Inc. is more than the premiere global tool and equipment manufacturer; we are a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of complex equipment and systems solutions. We operate in critical industries like; Aerospace, Energy and Natural Resources, Defense, Transportation, Education, and Manufacturing.
At Snap-on Industrial, our team of Sales Solutioneers prides themselves on their ability to offer our customer "Business Partners" unique solutions. We actively listen to their requirements and develop specific solutions tailored to meet their needs. On any given day our Solutioneers may serve customers such as an Aerospace manufacturer, a fleet shop, a ship builder, and everything in between. As a part of our team, you will use your superior sales and problem-solving skills to help our business partners become more productive. In return, you will receive a generous benefits package and a future of career opportunities.
Snap-on offers a competitive compensation package, which includes an annual base expense, commissions, and sales bonus opportunity. Snap-on also offers a complete benefits package which includes: medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 401(K) Savings and company paid retirement plan, paid vacation, and many other benefits.
As a Snap-on Sales Solutioneer you will:
- Work intently with our business partners to thoroughly understand their business needs, and leverage the broad range of Snap-on product offerings to develop solutions unique to the situation. Each territory has an established customer base as well as potential new customers
- Build and enhance relationships with key business partner decision-makers.
- Present our solutions on the shop floor or in the field.
- Develop and maintain a Customer Contact and Activity Database for assigned accounts.
- Review customer activities at least quarterly with Team Leader or Sales Manager and strategize ways to maximize sales volumes or grow territory.
Join the industry leader!
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience is required
- Proven track record of prior goal achievement showing increase in sales and customer growth
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required and comfort working with and presenting to all levels within an organization
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver license with an impeccable driving record
As part of the Snap-on team, you'll be joining an extraordinary company that has been the industry standard for over 100 years! At Snap-on we believe in products made in the U.S. As part of our team, you will not only provide superb service and innovative solutions to our business partners, but enjoy the benefits of working for an extraordinary company. If you're looking to join a sales force who works directly for the manufacturer, want to work with a variety of industries, and have the ability to make your own schedule, please apply today!
Snap-on is a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply since we are not offering relocation assistance at this time. Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
This job has expired.