Accounting Manager If you are an Accounting Manager or Controller with experience in the construction space, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing We are searching for an ambitious accounting manager/controller with experience in the construction space to oversee all accounting functions in a general contractor construction environment.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the coordination of AP, AR, job costing, and all other general ledger activity
- Ensure the accuracy of monthly business results through the accumulation and consolidation of financial data
- Analyze, coordinate, and prepare internal financial statements as needed
- Provide financial documents to external auditors as requested
- Serve as an influential decision-maker and provide information to back up decisions
- Assess and implement systems to improve and streamline accounting department
- Evaluate the effectiveness of accounting software and make changes as needed
- Oversee payroll and 401K regulatory reporting
- Collaborate with project management team for job cost reporting
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 5+ years of construction related accounting experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Procore, Sage 300 and/or related software
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Prior experience leading a team of direct reports is desired
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to take initiative and give direction
What's In It for You - $80,000 to 95,000 base salary (determined on experience level)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid company holidays
- Strong growth potential
So, if you are an Accounting Manager with experience in the construction space, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!