The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for the daily supervision and execution of the Customer Care agents under their direction, ensuring the highest level of services are provided to our customers. The Customer Care Supervisor provides guidance and direction on the resolution of customer issues with a specific focus of ensuring customer expectations are achieved and aligned with company values. The Customer Care Supervisor ensures the Customer Care Agents are performing to standards and holds Agents accountable to performance metrics that are in place. This position interacts with other groups to identify improved processes for addressing and resolving customer issues. The Customer Care Supervisor is committed to providing quality service and takes ownership in his/her role to ensure work is completed by the end of the workday.
- Performs coaching and call monitoring and encourages employee input on ways to improve the performance of the Customer Care team.
- Resolves and handles call issues as required.
- Co-develops individual development plans with resources.
- Communicates and administers Customer Care Center best practices.
- Establishes goals and metrics for associates (i.e., quality, productivity, attendance, etc.) and conducts monthly performance meetings to ensure employees are aware of performance.
- Coaches, mentors, develops, and oversees performance of direct and indirect reports to ensure employees are motivated in a demanding and changing environment.
- Supports scheduling/workforce management/attendance and delegation of work responsibilities
- Supervises administrative functions.
- Leads customer care support ensuring timely and accurate resolution of customer inquiries.
- Identifies opportunities and executes change to develop a consistent, scalable, service model which provides a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Improves performance by raising efficiency and implementing process improvements
- Organizes staff to support workforce management administration, customer call patterns and new product introduction.
- Collaborates and supports Trainers to ensure team members are thoroughly trained, up-to-date and knowledgeable on all products and services.
- Collaborates with Customer Care management team to initiate meaningful and actionable metrics.
- Instills an employee focused culture where employees are motivated, inspired, and developed to achieve best-in-class customer satisfaction results.
- Provides effective supervision and insight on the department performance relating to customer care, customer satisfaction levels, and the overall customer experience.
- Maintains accurate records and documentation on performance and discipline related issues.
- Collaborates with managers to determine if disciplinary actions are required.
- Supports decisions of the leadership team and communicates through all levels of the organization.
- Measures and report on progress towards goals.
- Provides recommendations on resource needs and budgets.
- Performs additional operational activities, such as: managing broadcast voicemails, managing the dialer, etc.
- Ensures employee workstations are ergonomically fitted.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
Qualifications EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
About the Adecco Group:
- Education: High school diploma.
- Three years management experience with 2 years in a customer service environment.
- Associate's degree preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
The Adecco Group is the world's leading talent advisory and solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 30,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The Group is powered by three global business units: Adecco, Talent Solutions and Modis. In North America, the company's brand portfolio includes: Accounting Principals, Adecco, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, General Assembly, Hired, LHH, Modis, Paladin, Parker + Lynch, Pontoon, Roevin, Special Counsel and TAD PGS.
This job has expired.