About Veolia North America
A subsidiary of Veolia group, Veolia North America (VNA) offers a full spectrum of water, waste and energy management services, including water and wastewater treatment, commercial and hazardous waste collection and disposal, energy consulting and resource recovery. VNA helps commercial, industrial, healthcare, higher education and municipality customers throughout North America. Headquartered in Boston, Mass., Veolia North America has more than 10,000 employees working at more than 350 locations across the continent. Please visit our website www.veolianorthamerica.com.
Pay Rate: $28.00 - $30.00, Per Hour
Veolia's comprehensive benefits package includes paid time off policies, as well as health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, employees are also entitled to participate in an employer sponsored 401(k) plan, to save for retirement. Pay and benefits for employees represented by a union are outlined in their collective bargaining agreement.
Provides financial administrative and clerical support.
- Enters data critical to support the projects annual budget from various sources to maintain and update various financial databases, spreadsheets, invoicing, billing, and reports.
- Ensures data integrity by verifying input and calculations for financial management.
- Creates, runs and distributes standard and customized financial reports.
- Performs clerical and administrative duties as required.
- When requested screens telephone calls and visitors.
- Maintains organized computer and/or hard copy files for easy identification and retrieval.
- Maintains inventory of business office and facility supplies. Prepares purchase requests for items and coordinates with the purchasing department.
- Spends time in an office environment.
- Possible Work Hazards: Must take care in moving or lifting office supplies. Infrequent exposure to plant hazards including noise, heavy equipment, chemicals and fumes.
- High school diploma or GED with a clear understanding of general accounting and math and the ability to read, write and comprehend written and verbal English. Some knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- One to three years internal or directly related experience with knowledge of departmental function, terminology and interrelationships.
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, good grammar and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
- PC skills with good working knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel / Access, and other Veolia departmental software programs. Ability to maintain spreadsheets and modify formats in order to complete assignments.
- Must demonstrate ability to pay close attention to details, and present good planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with interruptions and meet or exceed production and quality goals. Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information or issues.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
- Employee Orientation.
- Training to keep abreast of new technology, industry trends and practices to improve efficiency.
- Performs some advanced functions as part of training and development.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.