Culture Vision at Consumer Direct Care Network
At CDCN, we strive to create a workplace where everyone is supported and motivated to be their best; we collaborate on shared goals and celebrate our accomplishments.
The Administrative Coordinator I coordinates administrative duties in compliance with Federal/State Regulations and Managed Care Organization (MCO) program rules. Responsible for handling customer service, including all inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, messages, and/or chats. Coordinate and manage daily intake and referral processes to ensure positive business growth and development. Process client and attendant enrollment paperwork. Coordinate authorization processes and meet general customer service objectives to ensure positive business growth and development. Handle specialized tasks and/or projects as assigned. Responsible to behave in a manner that will promote cohesiveness to the office environment, as well as support day-to-day operations, and client advocacy.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Handle inbound/outbound phone calls, providing accurate answers to queries and concerns.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering assistance and support.
- Provide administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, and data entry tasks.
- Process forms and documents in relevant systems
- Support accounts receivable efforts by auditing service authorizations for accuracy and facilitating corrections from MCO representatives.
- Communicate effectively.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, and policies, and procedures.
- Maintain the necessary skills and knowledge to coordinate workflow.
- Exhibit an intermediate level of computer efficiency.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Participate in professional development and training activities.
- Bi-lingual preferred in various locations
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous office experience preferred
- Combination of education and experience
- Be able to successfully pass a background screening
The incumbent typically works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office. Incumbent may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the workday. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.