CBIZ Somerset is a relationship driven accounting and advisory firm that is always looking for smart, ambitious, friendly people to join our growing firm. Our successful employees know that building solid relationships with our clients is as important as effectively leading others through an engagement. At CBIZ Somerset, you have the ability to make a difference and advance your career through demonstrated leadership, welcoming new challenges, and recognizing the potential in others.
With over 120 offices and nearly 7,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2022 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
- 2023 Top Workplaces USA
- 2022 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2022 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services.
We are currently seeking a tech savvy Administrative Assistant to provide back office support across multiple areas of CBIZ Somerset. The ideal candidate would be local to the Indianapolis area and would have the option of a hybrid schedule once they are up to speed and training is complete.Essential Functions & Primary Duties
- Manage all new client set up requests using Salesforce and our Time & Billing system, Practice Engine
- Collect and enter client data in a timely manner with exceptional accuracy
- Complete various administrative support tasks at a local level while also acting as a liaison to the Practice Management Office
- Prepare and generate various documents and ad-hoc reports for leadership
- Confident in learning new technology and willing to assist with administrative troubleshooting requests
- Complete administrative projects and quality control initiatives as requested
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree or two years of experience on a specialized subject matter
- Must maintain current required licenses and certifications relevant to field of expertise
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Effective customer service skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to work in team environment as well as independently
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple responsibilities
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free)or send an email to email@example.com.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
This job has expired.