Position Title: Senior Administrative Support
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name: Berkshire Mechanical
Location Address 2729 Leisczs Bridge Rd, Leesport, PA 19533
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
The Senior Administrative Support is responsible for monitoring the activities of multiple Administrative Supports. Trains, mentors and coaches other Administrative Support and ensures that work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards. Provides general administrative and clerical support to the location following standardized processes and procedures. Utilizes various computerized systems and software to perform tasks. Variation in tasks is contingent on the size and staffing level of the location. Work is performed under general supervision with latitude for limited decision making.
- Answers telephone and assists call or routes call to appropriate person.
- Sorts and opens mails, orders office supplies, and maintains files.
- Disburses cash from Petty Cash Fund, collects receipts and other required documentation for use of petty cash, reconciles cash expenditures to balance fund monthly, and submits required documentation to Accounts Payable for replenishment of fund.
- Removes payments and documents from Lock Bock, enters required information in cash log, completes deposit slip and deposits funds in bank, and faxes/emails deposit information and receipt to designated person.
- As requested or from approved list, enters required information into designated system in order to create Purchase Orders.
- Obtains management approval of purchase order and routes/retains purchasing documentation in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Maintains spreadsheet record of usage of consigned inventory; creates purchase orders in designated system as inventory is used; reconciles available consigned inventory to usage spreadsheet, and reconciles invoices to purchase orders for consigned inventory.
- Processes extended warranty claims in accordance with established procedures and processes to include reviewing individual product warranty information in order to complete appropriate vendor's warranty documents.
- Completes Returned Goods Authorization forms and log and tracks payments/credits from vendor.
- Reviews timesheets for completeness, correctness, and required approvals prior to faxing to appropriate corporate personnel for entry into time-keeping system.
- Calculates piece rate payments due in accordance with piece-rate program and gathers data relating to spiffs payments due in order to complete spreadsheet for routing for entry by corporate personnel.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of billing activities and related reports.
- Ensures that all billing inquiries are researched and resolved quickly using approved training techniques.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of accounts receivable activities including, but not limited to, printing invoices and mailing to customers, calling on accounts with balance owed, collecting cash/check/credit card payments and deposits made timely, and related reports. Responsible for membership activities including filing agreements, calling on customers to schedule visits, generating monthly reports, and handling the Ad Builder website.
- Responsible for timely closing of center tickets and job ensuring accuracy of all information.
- Gathers required information and documentation in order to complete Employee Action Notice using the Exponent HR System.
- Emails/faxes new-hire documentation and other required forms and documents to payroll or designee.
- Generates various systems reports in order to document updated status of activities and complete required fiscal close forms for month, quarter, and year-end close.
- May be required to calculate estimated values for wages due, pending invoices, or other items.
- Follows SOX procedures to ensure all required files and documents are in place and correct.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and activities.
- Trains, mentors and coaches other Administrative Support and ensures that work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards.
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
- Regular, reliable attendance.
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
- High school diploma or equivalent with 5 years' experience in general clerical or accounting clerk
- Knowledge of generally accepted administrative practices and procedures
- Ability to learn and follow company process and procedures, including the fundamentals of human-resource-related recordkeeping and record retention
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of human resource and other sensitive data
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently with high levels of attention to detail
- Capable of dealing with stressful situations and unhappy customers
- Ability to learn and follow company process and procedures
- Ability to multitask in a busy work environment and to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent customer-service, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience or training the use of computers and related systems in an administrative office environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software applications
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customer and to resolve customer issues, complaints, or concerns
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and customers in a pleasant, business-like, and customer-focused manner. Ability to communicate with a diverse customer population.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team and an independent environment
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioningis an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Service Experts.
Service Experts is committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com
This job has expired.