8901 - Corp Office West Crk - 12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway, Richmond, Virginia, 23238
CarMax, the way your career should be!
About this job
The associate will respond to and diagnose problems through discussion to support internal CarMax associates. The position is 100% phone support with strong customer service skills expected. The shift is 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM and will work rotating weekends and some holidays. Flexibility to work different shifts is required as needed.
What will you do - Essential Responsibilities
Purpose of the role
- Interact professionally and efficiently with internal customer by assisting them with their questions about any of our supported software and computing platforms
- Provide one-on-one user support without the user of scripted responses
- Interact with customers using proper English in a clearly understood and non-technical manner
- Ability to quickly identify business critical problems and escalate to appropriate levels
- Ability to empathize with customers while focusing on problem resolution
The associate will use skills such as problem recognition, research and resolution steps to diagnose problems with the user. Basic problems are resolved while typically more complex problems are diagnosed to intermediate and or senior level areas. The position involves the user of a problem management database and ticketing system. The associate is able to troubleshoot "open ended questions" on the fly and use Technology operational knowledge to resolve user problems. The Solution Center is the first point of contact for internal associates. Providing an exceptional customer experience is a must!Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year support and/or customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills required
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
This job has expired.