BUILD YOUR FUTURE WHILE YOU HELP BUILD A BETTER WORLD!
Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance and Weatherproofing Technologies Inc (WTI) are one of North America's largest roofing manufacturers and maintenance service provider. We are obsessed with making good roofs, and good buildings, better. Restoring instead of replacing wherever we can is the right thing for our customers and our planet, and it's a big part of what makes Tremco and WTI so unique.
If you're looking for a place to build a career, with great benefits, advancement opportunity, technology, people and a commitment to a sustainable future, you've found it with us.
Tremco is currently searching for an Architectural Building Envelope Sales Specialist in the San Diego, CA area.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being a subject matter expert on all appropriate Tremco CPG solutions and hosting educational seminars, both in-person and virtual
- Building and maintaining relationships with key members of the project team, including owners, owner representatives, architects, construction managers, consultants, engineers, general contractors and subcontractors
- Cultivating opportunities within an assigned territory and managing project leads
- Reading and interpreting construction documents; assisting with the development of project specific detail drawings; analyzing competitors' specifications and determining the best alternative solutions
- Reviewing and assisting in the preparation of submittal packages
- Utilizing strong influencing and sales skills to drive the placement of materials in specifications
- Performing in a team environment with other members of the Tremco Roofing and Tremco CPG team
- Setting and achieving sales goals and objectives
- Maintaining a network of certified subcontractors and assisting with training opportunities
- Coordinating the construction of mock-ups and other installation efforts as needed to secure projects and material orders
- Actively engaging in industry associations, including but not limited to ABAA, AIA, ASCHE, BOMA, BEC, IFMA, and/or IIBEC
- Logging sales activities and tracking the status of projects using Tremco's Salesforce interface
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Construction Management, Engineering, or related field
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Minimum of three years' experience in similar sales-related role
- Valid driver's license
- CDT or CCPR is preferred
- Manage multiple projects with varying scopes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Willing to travel (Up to 25% or more) Will vary depending on location within an assigned region.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience
- Flexible work schedule; able to travel on evenings and weekends when necessary
- Ability to work from home office and/or regional office
The salary range for applicants in this position generally ranges between $80,000 and $120,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including not limited to: health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, Compa
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.