About Veolia North America
A subsidiary of Veolia group, Veolia North America (VNA) offers a full spectrum of water, waste and energy management services, including water and wastewater treatment, commercial and hazardous waste collection and disposal, energy consulting and resource recovery. VNA helps commercial, industrial, healthcare, higher education and municipality customers throughout North America. Headquartered in Boston, Mass., Veolia North America has more than 10,000 employees working at more than 350 locations across the continent. Please visit our website www.veolianorthamerica.com.
Veolia's comprehensive benefits package includes paid time off policies, as well as health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, employees are also entitled to participate in an employer sponsored 401(k) plan, to save for retirement. Pay and benefits for employees represented by a union are outlined in their collective bargaining agreement.
The candidate is responsible for implementing and sustaining asset management programs for water and wastewater treatment facilities in accordance with the company standard and guidelines. Leads asset management culture of change and promotes collaboration with engineering and asset management corporate teams. Conducts optimization analysis and audits to ensure that all Asset Management activities, documents and other services meet contract requirements. Independently evaluates opportunities to improve Asset Management practices and support Veolia operation in ensuring the reliability, redundancy and readiness of all critical assets. As part of the Northeast Asset Management team, ensures timely preparation and execution of new business proposals and additional service offerings. Supports technical missions across Veolia North America as part of performance improvement, best practices, and bidding team.
- Provides expert advice in the development and improvement of effective organization standards in asset management processes focusing on change and continuous improvement initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Supports operations, provides expertise, coaches internal staff and develops training programs to promote the use of asset management concepts in a strategic and practical manner across the organization.
- Plan optimization analysis and audits to ensure that all asset management activities, documents and other services meet contract requirements.
- Organizes, conducts or facilitates teamwork to encourage co-operation, to bring together complementary skills/expertise and to drive asset management culture change.
- Defines and implements work force management processes to optimize maintenance and operation productivity. Adapts approaches, according to client special requirements or tools.
- Plan tasks in reference to implementation, administration and monitoring effectiveness in use of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Implements and monitors system performance metrics, recommends changes to practice based on those metrics, undergoes performance review via conferences, written reports and observations of results obtained.
- Analyses/presents asset life cycle data in support of program development, assesses efficiency of capex projects triggered by the asset management program.
- Lead project learning cycles to provide post-closeout project feedback to all functional groups to highlight lessons learned and areas of improvement/opportunities for future projects.
- Contributes to the business growth initiative through due diligences, proposals writing, and support to the operational team during the takeoff phases of new contracts.
- Provides technology watch about asset management, and represents Veolia North America in the relevant professional organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 10 + years in the delivery of management programs or related project management experience.
- 5 + years of management experience, including supervision.
- Preferred experience in a maintenance or operations of water and wastewater environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices related to asset management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the water/wastewater industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of program/project management and associated organizational management systems.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices needed for effective use of CMMS such as HxGN EAM, KloudGin, LLumin, JobCal, MP-2, CityWork, OWAM.
- Ability to coordinate a team, strong leadership and project management skills.
- Ability to create, prepare and effectively present technical and administrative reports, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work cooperatively with subordinates, peers and supervisors in a team-based environment.
- Ability to assess and balance workloads and project assignments.
- Ability to make independent decisions, implement those decisions and solve problems.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office applications.
- 40% travel required - Northeast.
- Participate in system field reconnaissance, inspections, assessments and equipment installation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.