Assistant Controller If you are a Assistant Controller with experience, please read on!
Based in Fort Lauderdale, FL, we are a family owned full-service roofing company. We are looking for a driven Assistant Controller to join our dedicated team!
What You Will Be Doing In this role you will be responsible for our corporate accounting activities and leading our accounting department.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and Implementing New Accounting Policies
- Managing the Accounts Receivable and Payable, Payroll, Inventory, and General Ledger Accounting & Staff
- Identifying any financial issues/risks and solving these issues in a timely manner
- Managing quarterly inventory counts
- Ensuring Compliance to GAAP and State, Local and Federal Government Tax Requirements
- Working closely with Senior Leaders to keep them informed on all financial matters as well as identify cost reductions
What You Need for this Position What You Need:
- 7+ Years of Progressive Accounting Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Construction experience highly preferred
- Strong ERP Experience
- Working knowledge in Auditing and GAAP
Nice to Have:
- CPA or MBA
- Microsoft SL experience
- Public Accounting Experience
What's In It for You What's In It For You:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dog Friendly Environment!
- An employer that values work/life balance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Personal PTO
- Gift Cards for Birthdays and Thanksgiving
- Bonus Pay
So, if you are a Assistant Controller with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.