An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
This position will report to the Sr. Product Manager Software, and will be primarily responsible for executing against the strategic directives of maintaining and evolving tablet console software and Halo. Fitness web platform to support our growing cardio and connected fitness portfolio. This position will work in a team environment interacting regularly with product managers, engineering teams and user experience / interface team.
Work in a Product Pod environment consisting of Product, Design, Software, and QA.
- Help drive backlog grooming, planning and vision refinement sessions with business and engineering teams
- Transform requirements into feature specs /user stories
- Establish story acceptance criteria for the engineering team
- Work alongside Design to come up with ideal customer experience
- Actively address ambiguity and change in the product backlog
- Present convincingly partners, users and customers
- Describe the product benefits in a way that helps marketing and sales reach new and existing customers
- Describe the product functionality in a way that enables customer support agents to troubleshoot customer issues
- Support creation of training materials (written and video) for new product features that can be used by sales, customer support and technical teams
- Able to react and change-course to drive results at a moment's notice
- Analyze trends such as web traffic and console usage patterns
Bachelor's Degree; Computer Science or Engineering discipline preferred
- 1+ years of software marketing/product management experience
- Knowledgeable in Scrum and Agile software development a plus
- Knowledgeable in technology
- Strong communication skills - you must enjoy interfacing across all levels of the company and across multiple disciplines
- Self-motivated and organized - Clients will need timely response through email or telephone on a daily basis.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.Learn more about us here.Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here
for more informationLife Fitness
This job has expired.