Are you passionate about water treatment, and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you in our Sandy Springs, GA or Portland, ME office! Who are we? We are ECT2, a subsidiary of Montrose Environmental Group, a leading environmental services company with 2,000 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the delivery of our innovative and state of the art water and air treatment technologies to our customers. Our projects range from standard equipment supply to complex international design-build efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, top notch, cutting-edge team that's looking to make a positive impact on the world.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
Speaking of our mission, we aim to help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Medical, Dependent Care and Transit Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and access to additional voluntary programs
- 401k with a competitive employer match
- Progressive vacation policies and company holiday to ensure work/life balance for our people
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- Access to telemedicine and employee assistance programs
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
As a key member of the project team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Support all aspects of the project, including the project schedule and financial status.
- Monitor reports and schedules to ensure appropriate charging of labor hours, costs and expenses to projects.
- Assist with monitoring subconsultants' progress and performance, reviewing and approving invoice, and supporting the resolution of payment and project disputes.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Support to the build, development and growth of business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Participates in the development of best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Ensures QA/QC procedures are followed to ensure a best-in-class product.
- Determine the final testing and validation requirements of the systems installed in the field.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Be an integral part of our safety culture, approaching all aspects of work with a safety-first attitude.
- Learn and understand the highly technical products that we are delivering to our customers.
- Travels as needed, primarily domestically, to support the project team in the delivery of products to customers. Estimated travel is 25-30%.
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to satisfactorily perform each duty and responsibility listed in the A Day in the Life section above. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical, mechanical, electrical, project, or controls engineering.
- 5-7 years of related work experience; ideally with 2+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Professional Engineer Certification (PE) desired but not required
- Must be proficient in the following programs: MS Office and Google Suite, MS Project, AutoCAD, and ERP software (project controls/accounting)
- Experience with water treatment, remediation and/or PFAS preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve. We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.