This job has expired.
Assistant Superintendent (160-unit, Slab-on-Grade Build) If you are an Assistant Superintendent interested in partnering with one of Sacramento's leading Multifamily Builders- please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 2004, we have grown to become the General Contractor of choice for private and public sector clients alike. We are a tight-knit group with the ability to take on larger, complex project but also offer the personalized experience and customized approach of a smaller firm. With an annual revenue in the at ~$50 MIL, we may not be the biggest name in the industry but our custom-tailored approach to each project and passion in multifamily construction, specifically within the affordable housing space has made us one of the most trusted names in the greater Sacramento region for over 15 years. We are currently expanding our teams with future projects in preconstruction and seeking a Superintendent with strong leadership experience within commercial and multifamily construction.
What You Will Be Doing - Provide assistance with overall onsite field administration, supervision and technical management for all construction operations including direct supervision of laborers, construction technicians, subcontractors and other construction personnel
- Be responsible for all scheduling, reporting as required, SWMP, and project oversight for property construction.
- Follow established guidelines and procedures to increase communication and overall efficiencies
- Participate in the planning process for the full site, and manage certain aspects of the site fully.
- Pre-qualify contractors
- Help with buy-out as needed, analyze bids and review scopes of work, with assistance from the supervisor and other Project Managers assigned to the project or community
- Establish and monitor construction schedule, bring concerns up to manager.
- Maintain a safe workplace by ensuring compliance with OSHA safety standards, CDC requirements, and company policies
- Perform onsite inspections to ensure standards are met and construction adheres to plans and specifications, manage 3rd party inspections and respond as needed. Quality Control must be reviewed daily.
- Develop and manage punch lists as required for your responsibilities on site.
- Manage and work with dry utility companies required to get dry utilities to site.
- Attend work as scheduled to support the ongoing success of the company to include weekends and adjusted hours as the job may require.
- Other duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned
What You Need for this Position - High School Diploma (any additional experience a plus)
- 3+ years of GC-level experience in multifamily construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $20 MIL+ or 50+ units)
- 1-year minimum field experience on ground up slab-on-grade, podium, and other high density multifamily/mixed-use projects.
- Knowledge of PC and of construction and business software, including scheduling, estimating, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Knowledge of construction building codes and building methods.
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Performance & Company-based Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 401k (w/ match!)
- Company-provided Vehicle and Gas Card
So, if you are an aspiring Superintendent looking to grow your career within Multifamily Construction, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.