This job has expired.
Assistant Superintendent with Top 3 Developer Builder If you are a Assistant Superintendent with Top 3 Developer Builder with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing Assistant Superintendent will be assigned to a project team of Superintendents responsible for coordinating and supervising the construction of high density residential and mix-use projects. The Assistant Superintendent will report to the Project Superintendent and General Superintendent. The position will be assigned to oversee certain trades and phases of the work by hired subcontractors and punch carpenters.
What You Need for this Position *Essential Functions/Responsibilities*
- Supervises and directs the efforts of our Punch Carpenters and Laborers.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with the projects building officials and inspectors and assists in the
scheduling all required jurisdictional inspections and testing.
- Identifies and makes recommendations to Project Superintendent regarding project risks including safety/loss control,
subcontractor/supplier issues, site conditions and logistics, scheduling, change orders, and document conflicts.
- Supervises and monitors work of assigned hired trades and punch carpenters and laborers. .
- Notifies the Project Superintendent of all non-performing sub-contractors.
- Prepares punch lists and ensures completion of all related work prior to inspections and product acceptance.
- Inspects subcontractors work to ensure that it meets subcontracted obligations and Company quality standards
*Education and/or Experience*
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelors degree in construction management or related field is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the multi-family construction industry is required.
- Ability to use a personal computer and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel. Knowledge of Procore and Textura a plus.
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and verbally.
- Ability to use general office equipment, such as telephone, fax machine, printer, scanner and copier.
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, construction procedures, and rough trade work.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local codes for Handicap, Fair Housing, ANSI, Waterproof, Environment/AQI and Acoustical
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, Holidays
So, if you are a Assistant Superintendent with Top 3 Developer Builder with experience, please apply today! Or, if you prefer to apply directly, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.