RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
Responsible for overseeing and implementing the day-to-day operations of HelpSystems Cloud Operations and Engineering. Leading a small team of engineers and finops analysts to scale efficiently and securely.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Day to day management of HelpSystems cloud operations.
- Working closely with the AWS account team and HelpSystems IT.
- Hands on AWS and Azure experience required and expected.
- Build CI/CD automation to secure and operate cloud infrastructure at scale with Terraform and cloud formation.
- Passion for finops and leading teams to higher maturity levels of cloud hygiene.
- Experience with Incident management and change management
- Ability to implement a robust request management operation to monitor SLOs and capacity.
- Partner with security, engineering and vendors to drive HelpSystems success.
- Passion to stay up to date with cloud modernization and services to help teams scale and drive down cost.
- Key contributor to HelpSystems overall cloud strategies and maturity.
- Manage workloads, expectations, and communication of progress between staff and upper management.
- Manage employee's performance, time off requests, one to one meetings, quarterly check-ins, and goals, & growth opportunities.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to employees, facilitate teamwork, provide guidance, and motivate & recognize staff.
- Identify and address staff training needs.
- Manage hiring needs of team and work with senior management and HR to recruit new staff.
- Ensure procedures are followed by staff members.
- Help identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Four-year college degree preferred in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Typically requires 12 or more years of work experience.
- Proven success as in a Cloud first environment.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for development through continual learning, industry certification, professional membership, and/or skill-building seminars.
- Superior working knowledge of Agile and lean principles and the ability to implement, and coach those principles in active projects.
- Proven experience and knowledge of the relevant ITIL framework for this role and the ability to share that knowledge with team members.
- Begin to coordinate project activities of co-located and remote team members.
- Clear and concise communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proven presentation and mentoring skills.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
This job has expired.