In this role, you will support the Commercial Medical team as a talent partner and be responsible for ensuring that ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met by developing and executing recruitment strategies. You will be responsible for sourcing and pipelining strong talent, conducting in-depth interviews, and delivering slates of qualified and diverse talent for current and anticipated roles. You will build strong relationships with senior level hiring managers, providing a high level of client support and guidance. This role will own, and execute on, the strategy to ensure best in class talent are hired for this group. We work as a team, we believe in striving for excellence, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best talent in the industry.
Here's What You'll Do
Here's What You'll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- Partner with our Medical Leadership Team and other Moderna leaders to lead recruiting efforts for our Research Organization.
- Build talent pipelines through proactively networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative channels. The ideal candidate will not rely on incoming applications or external agencies as primary channels.
- Create and monitor talent metrics for the Medical organization, including partnering with HRBPs to manage headcount plan, weekly talent dashboards, and other talent-related activities.
- Help reinforce and refine a consistent recruiting process at Moderna that results in a superior, differentiated candidate and hiring manager experience. This includes robust manager recruiting strategy sessions, interview team prep/debrief sessions, and use of Moderna's value-based interviewing skills and assigned focal areas.
- Leverage external and internal talent data to best inform leadership and hiring managers and guide them to make smart hiring decisions.
- Develop strong partnerships with Moderna HR Business Partners, Total Rewards and HR/TA Operations teams.
- Conduct in-depth talent video screens, in-person interviews (post-pandemic), and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates.
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of progressive experience as an in-house corporate recruiter in a high-growth biotech environment
- 5+ years' experience working with Commercial and/or Medical functions
Moderna is pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and innovative suite of benefits, including:
- Ability to manage upwards of 15-20 searches (full life cycle) at varying levels
- Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true 'talent advisor' to the business
- Exceptional sourcing and closing skills (you are a tenacious hunter that turns over every rock and naturally builds talent networks)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- You drive for results and set a high bar for yourself and others
- A natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work
- A 'digital first' mindset
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
- Great pride in your work - you recruit because you love it and enjoy having an impact on the growth of the Company
- Respect for others and a desire to work as a team. We win together.
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- Highly competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Lifestyle Spending Account funds to help you engage in personal enrichment and self-care activities
- Family care benefits, including subsidized back-up care options and on-demand tutoring
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive preferred pricing on Peloton fitness equipment
- Adoption and family-planning benefits
- Dedicated care coordination support for our LGBTQ+ community
- Generous paid time off, including:
• Vacation, sick time and holidays
• Volunteer time to participate within your community
• Discretionary year-end shutdown
• Paid sabbatical after 5 years; every 3 years thereafter
- Generous Paid Leave offerings, including 18 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 401k match and Financial Planning tools
- Moderna-paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages, as well as voluntary benefit options
- Complimentary concierge service including home services research, travel booking, and entertainment requests
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Location-specific perks and extras!
Candidates should be aware that Moderna currently maintains a policy requiring all US-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot once eligible. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated and boosted prior to their employment start date. Moderna is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated or receive a booster where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.About Moderna
In over 10 years since its inception, Moderna has transformed from a research-stage company advancing programs in the field of messenger RNA (mRNA), to an enterprise with a diverse clinical portfolio of vaccines and therapeutics across seven modalities, a broad intellectual property portfolio in areas including mRNA and lipid nanoparticle formulation, and an integrated manufacturing plant that allows for rapid clinical and commercial production at scale. Moderna maintains alliances with a broad range of domestic and overseas government and commercial collaborators, which has allowed for the pursuit of both groundbreaking science and rapid scaling of manufacturing. Most recently, Moderna's capabilities have come together to allow the authorized use and approval of one of the earliest and most effective vaccines against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderna's mRNA platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, and has allowed the development of therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases and autoimmune diseases. Moderna has been named a top biopharmaceutical employer by Science for the past seven years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
This job has expired.