Associate Marketing Manager
Do you have experience with social media and content marketing?
Do you have a passion for developing an excellent customer understanding?
About our Team
Cell Press has successfully published premium brand journals in life sciences and more recently has begun to expand with launches in new disciplines.
About the Role
This person will be responsible for executing marketing activities supporting our life and health science portfolio, commercial initiatives, and conferences. This role will partner with the marketing team delivering effective marketing activities that drive brand awareness, customer engagement and advocacy.
- Plan, execute, and consistently optimize multiple journal campaigns that run consequently and across different fields of science.
- Assist with planning and execution of conference-related activities and promotion.
- Partner with brand agency to develop visually dynamic creative and messaging, consistent with the Cell Press brand identify.
- Leverage the latest technologies, including marketing automation tools, and be comfortable with continuous experiment, test, and learn approach.
- Collaborate with colleagues across all departments to identify cross promotion opportunities.
- Use quantitative and qualitative insights to develop benchmarks and best practices
- Create monthly reports for distribution to all key internal stakeholders.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a level BSc/BA education
- Be comfortable with marketing analytics and automation tools (HubSpot, Dlvr.it, Adobe Analytics), data, test, change and learn approach
- 2 years + experience in a marketing/science communications position
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.