Audio Visual Project Manager If you are a Audio Visual Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Location: Collinsville, IL
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Full time direct hire
Position will be in the field working at multiple clients
We are looking for a very technical person with experience working in the field doing installations, programming, and service within the AV industry who now feels ready to take the next step in their career and manage multiple jobs field technicians!
What You Will Be Doing - In this role, you will work closely with client to support audio-visual integration projects at client locations.
- You will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders confirming all commissioning, deliverables and end user documentation and training.
- Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders and vendors regarding delivery and installation.
- Projects stay within scope, manage timeline and budget.
- Lead team of multiple technical AV technician resources on multiple jobs at once.
- Work closely with senior leadership and stakeholders on major audio-visual initiatives and projects, providing expert advice, reports, and documentation as needed.
- Oversee projects and ensure that quick, thorough, and friendly service is provided to all customers that are involved with this project.
- Maintain records of all projects in various phases of completion and prepare monthly and yearly reports for client.
- Ability to deliver enhanced functionality and provide continuous support within the scheduled time while preserving current processes
- Ability to identify issues and implement corrective actions
What You Need for this Position - Field Service Technician (AV)
- Audio Visual
- AV Installations
- AV Programming
- Security - (bonus points)
So, if you are a Audio Visual Project Manager with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!