Audit Principal *Job Title:* Audit Principal
*Location:* Albany, NY | Syracuse, NY | Buffalo, NY | Rochester, NY
*Compensation:* $120k- $160k base + bonus + profit sharing
*Requirement:* 5+ years of Tax experience as a Public Accountant - CPA License Required
We have a tremendous opportunity for an Audit Manager/Principal to play a lead role our Government Audit practice. As Principal, you will be responsible for the overall successful completion of engagements while ensuring delivery is consistent with Partner and client expectations. This role requires the ability to continually learn and use new skills, and to work in a high-paced, changeable client-service environment. We are open to locations in western or upstate NY areas to include Rochester, NY, Buffalo, NY, Syracuse, NY, Albany, NY with a hybrid option.
What You Will Be Doing - Building a vision for the firm's long-term success and inspiring others toward that vision.
- Participate in presenting information to upper level management, public meetings, and/or boards
- Develop understanding of clients business and aspects of clients industry.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Deliver projects/engagements on time, within budget and to client's satisfaction.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Handle and manage multiple priorities, and deliver projects and engagements on time, within budget and to the clients satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of pronouncements of the GASB, AICPA, GAO, and FASB.
- Participate in a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Comply with firm practice management and quality control procedures and systems.
- Maintain and promote ethical and firm values in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to junior staff
What You Need for this Position - Current CPA designation
- Minimum 7 years of recent audit experience working in public accounting.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Skilled at preparing complex client correspondence including recommendations, technical issues and proposals
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, i.e. client presentations, industry articles, etc.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Reliable transportation with the ability to travel to client sites and other office locations
Single audit experience preferred
Ability to identify and pursue cross-selling opportunities with clients
Experience in government audits is preferred, but not required
Current knowledge of GASB standards
Ability to develop and sustain business relationships for the purpose of increasing the firms client base
What's In It for You *Salary $120k - $160k Salary*
- Profit Sharing
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Hybrid WFH schedule
- Dental/Vision/Medical Insurance Options
- Bonuses (Company and Individual)
So, if you are a Audit Principal with experience, please apply today! Or, if you prefer to apply directly, please email to email@example.com.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Baldwin Park, California
Posted 2 minutes ago
Laguna Hills, California
Posted 2 minutes ago
Las Vegas, Nevada
Posted 2 minutes ago