Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 23131
PURPOSE: The Automation Assembly Technician is responsible for all phases of robotic cell integration, configuration, and some programming. The role works closely with Engineering, Service, and Applications.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Responsible for the Electrical and Mechanical assembly, set up, testing, and pack for shipping of all Automation Products. Reports to the Build Floor Supervisor.
- Provides technical support to engineers and scientists in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, safety, testing, process improvement or product development.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Vocational Training and 3+ years experience required; or GED with 5+ years in related field. (but does not require a university degree).
- Must be able to perform good mechanical and electrical assembly. Must understand the use of all production equipment.
- Must have a general understanding of the operation and use of key Automation products.
- Must be familiar with and understand all procedures and specifications relating to assembly, testing, packing, and shipping of Automation products, including but not limited to: Process Control, Inspection and Testing, Inspection and Test Status,
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds; bend and lift containers.
- Must have the ability to operate cranes and towmotors safely and responsibly.
- Must have the ability to properly adjust Volts/WFS, and weld with a MIG welder.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
MIG Welding, Maintenance, Welding, Technician, Technical Support, Manufacturing, Technology