Let MV Transportation expand your toolbox! Do you want a stable career with great and steady pay, a set schedule, and outstanding benefits?! Would you like to work with a company that invests in your growth? Then join the MV Transportation team. Start on the path in under 5 minutes by reading the job description and submitting your application.
MV Transportation is now hiring experienced Mechanics in your area!
Who You Are:
As a Mechanic, you will perform preventative maintenance, diagnosis, service and repair of steering, suspension, brakes, engines, transmissions, differentials, electrical, wheelchair lifts, and air conditioning systems. Successful applicants must be able to work safely, perform part analysis on damaged parts and assist in inventory control or other duties, as necessary.
What's in it for YOU:
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive Pay Rates!
- 40 hours a week, not flat rate
- OT as needed over 40 hours
Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K plan
- Paid vacation
- Company provided uniform
- Corporate partner discount program
Career advancement through a national company
- Diagnoses, examines, and investigates vehicles to determine causes of defective operation of vehicle systems and components.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance of vehicles
- Execute major and minor repairs of defective components.
- Document all activities in MV's Fleet Management System.
- Maintain work environment in an organized and safe condition.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Combination of at least one (1) to two (2) years of apprentice level verifiable training and experience in automotive or diesel mechanics, which may include high school mechanics courses and/or a regional occupational program.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug testing.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.