Inside Higher Ed, the leading source for the latest news, analysis and services for the entire higher education community, is seeking a full-time candidate to join our dynamic and growing team as a B2B Marketing Manager. In this role, you'll develop and implement marketing strategies that effectively communicate our brand and value proposition to our business customers, ultimately driving lead generation and growth. The successful candidate will be well-versed in multiple facets of B2B marketing and will have at least 3-5 years related experience in the marketing of a product, brand or sales solution.
- Develop, implement, and manage the B2B marketing strategy, including creating and executing detailed marketing plans.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify and capitalize on business opportunities.
- Write compelling copy for various marketing channels, ensuring brand message consistency and alignment with business objectives.
- Oversee relevant B2B email marketing initiatives, including marketing automation and drip campaigns to nurture leads and increase conversion rates.
- Create high-quality marketing collateral, including brochures, presentations, and other sales materials.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure marketing strategies align with sales objectives and communication best practices.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, recommending and implementing adjustments as necessary to maximize ROI.
- Travel to meetings and trade shows to promote B2B solutions (less than 10%).
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of B2B marketing experience, with a demonstrated history of driving lead generation and growth.
- Knowledge of sales communication best practices and documented experience creating effective marketing collateral (including emails, brochures, slide decks and social media posts).
- Excellent written communication skills, including copywriting and editing.
- Hands-on experience with MailChimp or a comparable platform.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to derive insights from campaign performance data.
- Experience in graphic design, with a keen eye for detail and aesthetics.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
If you're looking for an opportunity to work collaboratively with smart and dedicated colleagues, apply today with your resume and a cover letter outlining why you'd be a great fit.
Inside Higher Ed provides a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a generous slate of benefits and 18 days paid vacation. Our office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown D.C.; we are currently working a hybrid schedule -- coming into the downtown D.C. office once a week and working remotely four days a week.
As an organization, Inside Higher Ed is committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees and visitors. This position will require proof of full COVID vaccination prior to employment.
Inside Higher Ed is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are unable to sponsor for this position. No contract opportunities available.
This job has expired.