At Asahi Kasei we believe anyone can buy equipment or build a facility. It is our diverse team members around the globe who will enable us to develop ideas and technologies and capture the exciting opportunities that lie ahead. We look for candidates with a fresh perspective, people with a wide variety of skills who are creative thinkers, enjoy challenges and are driven to excel.
We are currently seeking applications to fill the following job opening at Asahi Kasei Plastics North America where our products are used in a wide array of molding applications including automotive, consumer, electronics, furniture, and industrial parts and they provide excellent solutions for pressure vessels.
Asahi Kasei Plastics North America, Inc.
- Lead sales team supporting key Japanese Tier 1 and 2 customers.
- Meet profit and sales volume targets per business plan for Asahi Kasei plastic compounds.
- Implement business strategies following AKC Japan business unit managers.
- Communicate and report business results to AKC Japan business unit managers.
- Develop and grow direct reports (account managers) to improve performance and enhancing success.
- Develop individual development plans and success plans securing continuous growth for Asahi Kasei polymer compounds business.
- Manage and support sales team customer projects following business plan.
- Present business results and strategies to executive team.
- Negotiate customer sales price mechanism in alignment with profit targets.
- Manage payment terms and implement payment conditions with customers.
- Identify future customer requirements and ways to add value and help customers.
- Create value package for customer and leverage value for profitable growth.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Licensures, and Certifications)
- Language: Advanced English and Japanese
- Leadership: 3 years' experience of managing > 3 direct reports
- Education: Bachelor's degree in science or business
- Work Experience: 10 years of experience in in plastics or chemicals preferably in support of automotive or transportation market
- Preferred experience in Automotive Market
- Citizenship: USA or visa allowing work in USA
- Required ability to travel up to 50% of the time
We believe a diverse workforce is crucial to our growth as a global supplier of advanced materials. Asahi Kasei is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.