ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance, safety, certification and verification purposes.
Responsible for a variety of duties. To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Will receive samples from outside clients and inspect for proper containers, temperatures, preservatives, ect.
- Will be responsible for transporting samples to and from client locations.
- Package and ship orders in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Bottle ordering, stocking, and help maintain inventory.
- Diligent work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details.
- High energy level, confidence and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- High School diploma.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating.
- Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate equipment and handle glassware.
- Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate equipment.
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the phone.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster
This job has expired.