The Member Service Representatives facilitate member service transactions and support services to positively impact member experience, sales and service expectations. A key component of this service to external members is to ensure each employee identifies members' financial needs and suggests appropriate Credit Union solutions.
- Working knowledge of the Credit Union's products and services
- Maintain department policy and procedure documentation accordingly
- Achieve assigned sales goals by proactively identifying opportunities
- Adhere to all procedures stated in the Credit Union's Member Service Representative policy and procedures
- Ensure compliance with operational, security and control policies/procedures, preventing fraud and protecting member assets
- Proactively identify opportunities to provide product/service solutions to members
- Accurately and efficiently process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and check cashing
- Provide exceptional member experiences
- Provide operational oversight, support, and resolve escalated requests
- Work in partnership with teams across the organization to deliver on projects that improve visibility into the member experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to NWFCU policies and procedures as well as regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum 2 years' experience in retail sales or customer service with cash handling experience
- Previous experience at a financial institution is preferred
- Accuracy and detail orientation
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of NWFCU, Federal and state regulations required by the National Credit Union Association
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and/or with members
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy and to exercise sound judgment, logic and initiative while maintaining member confidentiality
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Effective sales techniques
- Ability to use standard banking and office equipment and systems; working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work Monday-Thursday 9AM-5PM, Friday 9AM-6PM, and Saturday 9AM-1PM
Northwest Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
NWFCU complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the Human Resources Department at 703-709-8900 or HRDepartment@nwfcu.org.
This job has expired.