EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. About the OrganizationASR Analytics (ASR) is a leading data science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services to clients in the public and private sectors. ASR has deep expertise in the fields of business intelligence, predictive modeling, and data mining - and in the design and development of customized technology tools that support forecasting, simulation analysis, optimization modeling, and data visualization.
ASR was named to Washington Technology Magazine's 'Fast 50' list of rapidly growing companies serving the U.S. Government. To support our rapid growth, we are looking for talented professionals to join our team and help us deliver innovative and impactful solutions to our clients!
ASR Analytics, LLC (a GCOM company) seeks full-time business analysts and consultants to support a broad range of Federal Government projects. We are actively recruiting candidates at all levels of experience, with capabilities in one or more of the following areas: program and project management, business process analysis and modeling, systems modernization, requirements analysis, digital communications, and agile development.
- Develop business process models and related narratives that illustrate the current and future state of business operations.
- Document customer needs using requirement statements, epics, user stories, and other artifacts.
- Develop contractual deliverables and work products, including technical reports, strategic plans, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and briefing materials.
- Develop and deliver client communications.
- Support program and project management activities, including work plan development, progress reporting, and document management.
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings, including the capture and documentation of meeting minutes, key decisions, and action items.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Public Policy or Administration, or a related field.
- 1-10 years of experience supporting projects that involve business analysis, process modeling, business systems modernization, requirements analysis, or agile development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong client and team interaction skills.
- Critical thinker with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint).
- Ability to obtain a Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) Clearance from a Federal Government agency.
Federal Clearance Required Exempt/Non-ExemptExempt Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time LocationWashington, D.C.
This position is currently accepting applications.
This job has expired.