THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
We are seeking a high-performing Business Analytics Manager to join our Workforce Planning Team. The Workforce Planning Team sits within People Analytics and is the control center for the staffing strategy, headcount analytics, and HR processes governing how DraftKings optimally scales and manages its workforce.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Workforce Planning and partner closely with C-Suite executives around the company to craft DraftKings global workforce planning agenda. Throughout the year you will put that agenda into action through planning and leading cross-functional initiatives that enhance the company's understanding of its workforce and optimize how we manage the annual planning and hiring cycle (e.g. divisional business cases development, process standardization, HR policy impact analyses, staffing benchmarking, and KPI development ). Additionally, you will lead project teams in prioritizing needs for workforce metric reporting and communication of monthly and quarterly results.
What you'll do as a Business Analytics Manager:
What you'll bring:
- Plan and lead projects to optimally staff and ratio divisions across the company based on work-to-be-done, productivity, attrition, and role-interdependency analytics
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative impacts of various HR policies to inform recommendations on HR policy changes and influence thinking of leaders within and without the HR team
- Leverage internal and external tools to benchmark DraftKings staffing needs against those of other firms to ensure optimal decision making
- Create and manage best-in-class reporting on DraftKings staffing and hiring plans using Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Present to analytical and non-analytical senior leaders at the company to influence staffing, hiring, new office location, and HR policy decisions globally
- Mentor and coach junior talent across the Workforce Planning, People Analytics, and People teams to enhance their analytical and problem solving skills
- This role has scope to Manage a team of 1-2 analysts after the first year in role
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years experience in Business Operations, Business Analytics, People Analytics, or a related field
- Experience with SQL, Excel, Tableau, and statistics
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify process and policy weaknesses and develop analyses to identify optimal solutions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Orientation toward continuous personal improvement and hunger to deliver best-in-class work
- Collaborative nature and strong desire to contribute to the development and learning of others