Intelligize is the leading provider of best-in-class content, exclusive news collections, regulatory insights, and powerful analytical tools for compliance and transactional professionals.
The solution offers a web-based research platform that ensures law firms, accounting firms, corporations and other organizations stay compliant with government regulations, build stronger deals and agreements, and deliver value to their shareholders and clients.
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in [product/service]
- Concentrate efforts each week on effective prospecting and sales methodologies (cold calling, canvassing, telemarketing, client/associate/newspaper/Internet referrals, etc.) in identifying and "connecting" with prospective users.
- Meets monthly with Management to share success stories and discuss effective sales/business development strategies and methodologies.
- Carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Preferred Qualifications
- 0-1 years of lead generation or inside sales experience
- Experience with heavy cold calling volume (50-100 outbound/day)
- Great listener, quick thinker, and the ability to work independently and as a team
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a corporate sales environment preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong detail orientation with the ability to follow defined processes
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.)
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Ability to lift/carry laptop or iPad and other sales materials up to 25 lbs.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.