Business Development Representative Award-Winning Staffing Agency Backed By Global (4 Bill Rev 2021) Org Seeks Inside Sales B2B Rep! 100% REMOTE!
We're an award-winning staffing agency backed by a global org that averaged over 4 billion in revenue last year (2021)! We've been in business for over 20 years and are looking to scale with highly driven people who want to take their careers to the next level earning over 100k in their first year!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 40k base salary + uncapped commission (We have people making over 1 Mill per year!)
Proprietary recruiting technology built by our in-house tech team
Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
401k match up to 5%
ESPP (Company discount on stocks)
$75 monthly reimbursement towards internet, phone, and home office supplies
Brand new Windows Surface laptop, dual monitors, and docking station provided
Ability to make at least 100k within your first year!
What You Will Be Doing - Work on client accounts with your direct report while getting acclimated to our proprietary CRM system
- Implement various business development methodologies to generate new business (most of our tools are fully automated)
- Use various tools including our internal database and LinkedIn to find qualified people for open roles
- Build and maintain strong client and candidate relationships
- Screen candidates, schedule interviews and collect feedback
- Negotiate service agreements with clients and negotiate candidate offers
What You Need for this Position - 2+ yrs of B2B sales experience
- Proven success such as awards, recognitions, promotions, etc.
- Business development skills such as cold calling
- Worked in a KPI driven environment
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Experience working remotely (preferred but not required)
So, if you have the experience above, please apply today or email me directly at Lauren.Formby@Cybercoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Lauren Formby
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.