Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Business / Financial Analyst - IV
Planning & Forecasting Move beyond compiling data and help tell the story behind the numbers. The Business Unit facing positions offer opportunities to drive better business partnering and insights, while growing your FP&A leadership and interpersonal skills. You are considered a business partner and your contributions will make a difference. You'll become involved in, but not limited to, pricing decisions and new initiatives to develop new products and services. You can have an impact on new business growth opportunities through development of business case scenarios.
- Prepare final financial plan, forecast, reporting and analysis for the business clients.
- Develop the Business Plan, Commitment View, Best View, including analysis, distribution and recommendations for management reviews.
- Prepare final monthly analyses of business trends and budget variance of financial results and Key Performance Indicators to be used in management reviews and strategic business analysis sessions.
- Develop the final in depth analysis of the business performance and recommend action plans; including gap closures, considerations for managing cost, growing the revenue and profitability.
- Develop final capital planning models, reports and templates.
- Create cash flow statement and ad-hoc cash flow analysis/trending.
- Define the need for and the source of data requirements for the planning & forecasting and reporting processes.
- Conduct the development of strategic business analysis with overlays and commentary.
- Create final performance reports, including business insights, ad-hoc analysis and recommendations to executive management.
- Proactively identify possible scenarios, risks and opportunities around business performance.
- Create profitability/costing models and oversee/communicate model updates to the Center of Excellence.
- Develop and analyze economic drivers of the business client (e.g. customer churn, renewals).
- Model/assess performance scenarios to analyze risks and opportunities.
- Communicate with partners in a clear and concise manner.
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Sheets, Anaplan, Peoplesoft, V Source, Clarity, JIRA, SAP Additional Skills
- Data Visualization Tools, Looker, Qlik
- Understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting & analysis, and costing/profitability methodologies and processes.
- Knowledge of common business and cost drivers, financial statement analysis, and deep-dive analysis.
- Familiarity with the preparation of General Ledgers, Basic Knowledge of FASB requirements, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Proficiency in Essbase, Smart View, Hyperion Planning, and Hyperion Strategic Finance.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to focus on the details.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or four or more years of work experience.
Four or more years of relevant work experience. ? Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with knowledge of Excel. Even better if you have:
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Experience in the technology and/or telecommunications industry.
- A professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA).
- Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
- Currently working remote Schedule: M-F 8AM ET
- 5PM ET Requires flexibility to work outside scheduled hours to accommodate meeting times across the US and India
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.