Principal/Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drafts detailed construction drawings and specifications used in planning and construction of civil engineering projects, such as highways, flood control, and drainage: Reviews rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineer
- Drafts detailed drawings of structures and installations, such as roads, culverts, fresh water supply, and sewage disposal systems.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Requires mastery of CAD and Bentley MicroStation.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Prior construction experience and or college are preferred.
- Recent two or four year college graduates with proficiency in CAD would be ideal candidates for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Recommended Skills
- Architectural Drawing
- Drainage Systems
- Flood Controls
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.