The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here.
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing, and other value-added services to financial institutions, retailers, and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Vault Manager I.
The Vault Manager I is responsible for supervising the vault operations including currency and firearms. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The Vault Supervisor assists the Manager, Route Logistics, and Branch Leadership in the secure, safe, and efficient functioning of the branch. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
- Provide first-line management to Vault employees
- Oversee daily vault operations including but not limited to inventory management, opening and closing of branch and vault check-in/out
- Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
- Monitor and adjust the performance of all staff, machines, and workflows
- Leverage systems, equipment, and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in quality and efficiency
- Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures
- Maintain and provide quality customer service and good communications with the customer base
- Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations
- Maintain accurate records, handle customer inquiries, and balance transactions daily
- Assist Branch Management as the need to meet branch goals
- Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years operations experience in a vault, cash, or coin processing environment
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Management experience in a production environment
- Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
- Experience in a coin processing environment
- Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent ethics and integrity
- High attention to detail
- Collaborative work style
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Professional, positive demeanor
- Ability to influence and lead
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink's U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink's, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace. About Brink's
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This job has expired.