Join us in driving the green movement!
OTR dry van/tankers/roll offs/gravel trains. As the face US Ecology to our customers, you can expect to sort, package, document and transport our customer's regulated waste streams for recycling or treatment. Items you may regularly handle include batteries, oils, cleaners, acids, bleach, paint, aerosols, other chemicals, and soil. Our customers include major retail stores, industrial sites.
For your hard work:
- $22-$24 per hour
- Safety bonuses, incentives and referral bonuses
- Union job, with health benefits, with a pension
- $45/day per diem + company-paid hotel
(please apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. We review every application!)
Nice to have:
- CDL Class A with at least 2yrs experience hazardous endorsement preferred, able to driver manual trucks.
- Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Working knowledge of smart phones, computers and DOT regulations
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks, physical and drug screening
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER
- Knowledge of TSCA/RCRA regulations
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.Driving Sustainability
This job has expired.