Responsible for Channel Strategies through collaborating and developing sales and marketing tools, programs and go to market strategies with channel and/or vertical field leadership to drive revenue in all sales channels working closely with assigned Channel Marketing Manager(s)
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the development strategies around Sales and Marketing materials in collaboration with assigned Channel Marketing Managers focused on the designated sales force as well as external customers.
- Collaborates with Corporate Communications in the creation of sales strategies, collaterals, marketing support materials, press releases and other customer & field related communications with the goal of positioning RUS as a leader in the industry in all cases.
- Collaborates on building strategies for sales tools, developing incentive programs and participates in execution of field programs with the inside sales, mid-market, strategic/enterprise and/or dealer channel marketing teams.
- Works cross-functionally with customer service, professional services, supply chain, field sales and sales operations to support business initiatives.
- Works with the operations team to support market positioning, field relevance and support launch activities to field sales.
- Collaborates on the strategies of product and solution workflow programs, sales tools, incentives and demand/lead generation specific to vertical markets in concert with the Vertical Strategy Deployment team.
- Reviews previous monthly, quarterly, and annual performance metrics and KPIs driving mitigation plans for lagging indicators.
- Works with the Marketing Communications team to develop and implement community promotion and engagement strategies and tactics as they relate to the communications division and the organization's strategic goals.
- Maximize the value of the RWorld platform as a strategic communication and knowledge management tool facilitating content use and creation with assigned Channel Managers and Content team in order to improve engagement.
- Work with RWorld Governance and Ambassador teams to build stronger employee education and engagement.
- Works directly with Program team to develop/deploy direct mail/email/demand/lead generation campaigns and field facing collaterals and field incentives.
- Work assignments are diversified. Interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction - prepare, provide and convey diversified information. Reports to Malvern location
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications):
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 7-10 years in a marketing or sales role is required.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in product and solution sales and/or support is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions is required.
- Ability to utilize standard software applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.