Location: Myerstown, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Chemist (Entry)-Chemical R&D-R&D-CS-US
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, or related 4 year science degree required. Chemistry degree is preferred.
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• At least 1 year of lab experience required (outside of bachelor's degree), preferably in pharmaceutical or nutritional industry.
• Knowledge, practical application, and understanding of analytical chemistry is required to perform the functions of this position.
• Demonstrated capability for communicating ideas, concepts, and work results effectively to colleagues and supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated as well as to work collaboratively in a team-based environment is required.
• Must demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn.
• Good working knowledge of advanced laboratory instrumentation and personal computer skills are required.
• Competencies required: analytical problem solving, alertness, work within established policies and procedures, commitment to task, decisiveness, effective written and interpretive communication skills, and organization and planning skills.
Fore more details kindly reach at email@example.com