Civil Engineering Manager If you are a Civil Engineer with Management and Land Surveying experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us *Job Title:* Civil Engineering Manager- Land Surveying
*Location: * Milford, MA
*Salary: * $100-120K Based on Experience
*Requirements: * BSCE with PE license and Land Development Experience
What You Will Be Doing - Managing multiple commercial and residential projects
- Performing and coordinating engineering design
- Lead a team of civil engineers
- Work with municipalities in relation to permitting
- Maintain project schedule and budgets
- Collaborating with designers
- Client management
- Consultant coordination
- Preparing feasibility reports and cost estimates
- Business development and growth
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Registered PE
- 7+ years of experience in Land Development and Surveying among Commercial and Residential projects
- Excellent time management skills, organizational and communication abilities.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Civil Engineering Manager with solid experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!