In this exciting and challenging role, you'll be called on to manage, protect and grow revenue through the sale of LexisNexis products, services and content to both prospects and existing customers. We're looking to you to:
- Meet/exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
- Identify, target and maximize revenue/growth opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts and decision makers.
- Take responsibility for the overall health/status of the customer relationship.
- Provide customer feedback to internal partners regarding product or content issues.
- Negotiate/renegotiate contracts.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of LexisNexis products, content and solutions, including competitive differentiators and our value proposition.
- 3 or more years of successful sales experience
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Bachelors Degree.
- Business-to-business sales experience.
- Proven success negotiating contracts and closing business.
- Experience interacting with C-level corporate executives.
- Previous field account management and marketing experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams.
- Ability to travel on occasion (nominal, estimated at less than 10% of the time).
In addition to the incredible rewards of advancing the rule of law around the world, a career with LexisNexis enables you to enjoy an amazing compensation and benefits package and limitless growth potential within a fast-paced and fun working environment. Find out for yourself!
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.