Compeer Financial is seeking collaborative, innovative and dynamic professionals to be a part of our Top Workplace culture!
Tell me more about this opportunity.
Position Overview: This position provides high quality client service to support the effective delivery of credit and financial products and services to current and prospective clients.
- Partners with financial officers to meet client needs in the renewal or origination of transactions including new loans and servicing actions for existing loans/leases.
- Provides exceptional service to all clients, as well as a consistent client experience that aligns with the mission and vision of Compeer. This client contact may be via phone, email and face to face visits. Client requests may entail processing payments, calculating loan payoffs, verifying loan balances, disbursing checks, transferring fund and addressing client questions.
- Provides support as needed to other business units and/or teams within Compeer.
- Assists in the processing of all transactions.
- Coordinates and tracks the compilation of documents needed for loan/lease originations.
- Coordinates, reviews and determines documents needed for transactions to perfect Compeer's required lien position on short term transactions.
- Accurately processes receipts, disbursements and maintenance to client accounts.
- Scans and indexes documents into archival system.
- Prepares and sends a variety of loan/lease transactional documents to clients on a timely basis to meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Assists financial officers in determining appropriate client products.
- Receipts payments and disburses funds to clients in a timely manner.
- Initiates ACH transactions and wire transfers.
- Actively promotes Compeer's products and services to enhance the relationship and efficiency for the client. Identifies and assess client needs. May prepare, review and maintenance a variety of daily and monthly client reports to promote data integrity.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED; secondary education preferred.
- 0-5 years of client service experience, preferably in a financial institution.
- Preferred general knowledge of farming operations and agriculture.
- Preferred general knowledge of basic accounting principles and procedures.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Focus on client service.
- Mathematical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational, listening, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills, including MS Office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) programs.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with other team members to service all aspects of client needs.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members' education, growth and development.
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.