Clinical Sales Professional, Community Specialties - McAllen East, TX
Developing innovative therapies is one of the most challenging, most essential, and personally rewarding fields in science. This is the most exciting time to be a part of Astellas, a company with a uniquely collaborative and patient-focused culture.
There's something special about working at Astellas. It's reflected in our focus on the people we serve, the way we treat each other and the results we achieve together as a company.
Astellas is announcing a Clinical Sales Professional - Community Specialties opportunity in the McAllen East, TX area.
Achieve territory sales goals by promoting Astellas products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography. Educate customers on the use, characteristics, advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related to promoted products. Professionally represent Astellas in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in territory. Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
Flexible grade level based on candidate background and skillset
- Effectively promote and educate targeted physicians/HCPs on the use of Astellas' products through one-on-one meetings and group presentations, company-approved promotional speaker programs, and other company-approved means.
- Work 5 days in the field each week, supported by office time as needed for call planning, customer follow-up, preparing presentations, making appointments, report generation, etc.
- Ensure solid performance levels of call and field productivity. Meet Call Plan expectations and achieve territory product sales goals while adhering to all APUS-defined ethical sales practices, Compliance guidelines, and required promotional regulations
- Execute company-approved Product Marketing plans and territory/regional business plan activities
- Support targeted customers using company-approved resources, sales materials, and promotional activities/programs/initiatives as identified by Sales Management
- Coordinate promotional efforts with peers across franchises and co-promotion alliance partners as appropriate. This includes appropriately managing/maintaining all company equipment and company-approved promotional materials (e.g., sales materials, company literature, product samples, etc.) according to defined company Compliance guidelines
- Achieve territory product sales goals while adhering to all APUS-defined ethical sales practices, Compliance guidelines, and required promotional regulations
- Ensure territory sales strategy execution using annual territory business plan, regional business plan, and call activity reports
- Accurately report/submit sales call activities, territory expenses and written reports and within deadline as defined by Astellas or the Regional Sales Manager
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Additional duties as needed
- This position is responsible for achieving both territory product sales goals and territory sales activity goals through company defined metrics
It is important for individuals in this position to actively pursue continuous learning and professional sales development on effective sales and communication techniques and product/therapeutic area knowledge.
- Is a customer facing sales position
- Reports to Regional Sales manager
- Maintains territory responsible for managing Astellas' products
- Partners with counterparts, teammates, and cross functional colleagues as appropriate
- Balance's territory and regional work and projects, while maintaining solid level of sales performance
- Exhibits strong level of skill in competencies
- Demonstrates sales influence within territory and at times within region