Closing assistant If you are an Escrow Assistant with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Managing all escrow files of the escrow unit
- Assists in Processing escrows (new subdivisions, re-sales, demand escrows, assignments, exchanges, loans, etc.)
- Ordering all docs needed to close each escrow in a timely manner (i.e., demands, loan documents, and insurance)
- Completing grant deeds, quitclaim deeds, notes, deeds of trust, requests for notice, subordination agreements, financing statements, etc.
- Working with the title department to resolve issues (i.e. legal descriptions, easements, lot splits, vesting, federal tax liens, abstracts of judgment, bankruptcies, boundary disputes, and encroachments)
- Delegating appropriate duties to the escrow assistant
- Following company standards and practices when processing transactions, as well as applicable state laws and guidelines
- Supervising members of the escrow unit
- Returning all calls, voicemails, and emails in a timely manner
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Adhering to company policies and guidelines
What You Need for this Position 1+ years of relevant escrow experience and:
- High School Diploma (minimum)
- Notary Republic Status Preferred
- 1+ years experience in loan processing
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Drivers license in good standing
What's In It for You - Salary 60-70k (based on experience)
- Annual bonus + performance bonuses
- Sick Leave/PTO
- Opportunities for growth within the company!
So, if you are an Escrow Assistant with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.