Cloud Security Architect
A cloud security architect must be conversant with a breadth of technologies used to protect data, workloads, and systems within cloud platforms.
Responsibilities of a cloud security architect include:
- Designing and implementing cloud security strategies and policies that meet an organization's specific needs.
- Ensuring the security of cloud-based data and applications against unauthorized access, theft, and other threats.
- Conducting regular security assessments and audits to identify vulnerabilities and develop plans to address them.
- Collaborating with other IT professionals, including network engineers, developers, security team, and operational team to integrate cloud security measures into existing systems and processes.
- Staying up to date on the latest cloud security technologies, trends, and best practices.
- Reviewing and understanding remediation options from application vulnerability monitoring and assessment tooling.
sought in a cloud security architect:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to think strategically and tactically about complex cloud security issues.
- Excellent communication skills, including communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- The ability to work independently but collaborate closely and effectively with developers and other IT professionals at project start and critical project junctures.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality work.
for a cloud security architect are:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- At least five years of cloud security experience, focusing on designing and implementing secure cloud computing solutions.
- A strong understanding of cloud computing technologies, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and CIS Controls.
- Familiarity with cloud security platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Certifications such as Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Cloud Architect (CCA) are preferred.
for a cloud security architect include:
- Identity Access Management and Identity Provider technologies and features
- Authentication and authorization strategies; SSO
- DevSecOps practices and testing as part of CICD pipeline workflows
- Key and secrets management services
- Networking and security best practices using VPC/VNet/Subnet deployment
- Kubernetes technology including network policy management
- Experience with private link / endpoint strategies
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. About InterSystems
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world's most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com .
This job has expired.