Hospice of the Valley has palliative care units throughout the valley. This position will primarily support one designated unit with the expectation of travel to other units to meet patient/family needs.
Hospice of the Valley is a national leader in hospice care and has been serving the Phoenix metropolitan area since 1977. A mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, Hospice of the Valley employs compassionate, skilled professionals who are committed to excellence, enjoy teamwork and contribute daily to our mission and culture of caring. Team members experience a friendly, supportive atmosphere, leadership support, autonomy, flexibility and the privilege of doing meaningful, rewarding work.
Pay: up to $1100 Attendance Bonus per year and up to $300 Bilingual Bonus per year
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent Pay and Benefits
- Attendance Bonus
- Referral Bonus Program
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/Pet Insurance
- Educational Opportunities including National Hospice and Palliative certification
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Vacation Time, Personal Time and Holiday Pay
- Employee Discounts
This role supports our palliative care units serving patients whose symptoms can't be managed at home and patients who need respite care while the family caregiver is away. This person will provide individualized quality care to patients including bathing, grooming and personal care and develops personal connections that support both patient and family. Our inpatient nursing assistants work with an interdisciplinary team of highly skilled professionals in an inpatient setting. Our ____________Palliative Care inpatient unit is a beautiful ____bed facility located in Responsibilities
• Develops and maintains therapeutic relationships.
• Provides accurate observation of patient needs.
• Provides quality personal care.
• Assures patient safety.
• Provides effective patient/family/caregiver teaching.
• Collaborates in providing patient care.
• Creates timely and accurate documentation.
• Utilizes resources effectively and efficiently.
• Adheres to scope of practice/HOV standards and facilitates continuously improved processes/services.
• Maintains and enhances professional skills.
• Adheres to high standards of personal and professional conduct.Minimum Qualifications
• Current Arizona C.N.A. licensure or Arizona Certified Caregiver.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Solution driven, creative and resourceful problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage time well and perform assigned duties with attention detail, accuracy and follow-through.
• Proficient computer skills.Preferred Qualifications
• Previous hospice experience.
• CHPNA certification.
Why Join HOV: https://hov.wistia.com/medias/0posjxhffd
Hospice of the Valley offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits that include medical, dental and vision plans, generous paid time off, a matching 401k, tuition assistance, an award winning wellness program and a host of employee recognition and rewards. Employees also receive comprehensive orientation, training and resources.
Hospice of the Valley is an equal employment opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V