Basic Job Functions:
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Oversee customer relations and retention at the scales
- Field and respond to all inbound inquiries (calls, emails) in a timely manner
- Assist buyers with all customer needs. This includes pricing, utilizing CRM, and other supportive tasks as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Ability to work in a fast paced, nonstop environment while providing excellent customer service and handling multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to develop new customers as well as the ability to maintain and strengthen current relationships
- Strong administrative background
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer experience, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and the ability to learn in house systems
- Knowledge of the metal recycling industry preferred
Knowledge of scrap materials a plusNucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
This job has expired.