Composite Manufacturing Engineer If you are an engineering professional with a track record in composite manufacturing, please read on!
* Job Title:* Composite Manufacturing Engineer
* Location:* Santa Cruz, CA
* Salary:* $50k-$90k
*Requirements:* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for a role that will provide professional growth and new challenges yet balanced with great culture and quality of life!
What You Will Be Doing - Support the creation and review of manufacturing plans to ensure compliance with design requirements and processes.
- Participate in the review, approval, and release process of engineering.
- Support throughout the full lifecycle from start to finish as well as modifications and repairs after installation.
- Use engineering judgment to evaluate manufacturing issues and disposition of nonconformance reports.
What You Need for this Position - Experience working with Catia V5 and Enovia.
- Experience with CAD or Assembly Design.
- Experience with Solidworks, NX, or 3D modeling.
- Experience in composite manufacturing processes.
What's In It for You - Salary: $50k-$90k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
We are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!